Post Number: 2365
Posted From: 220.127.116.11
|Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 5:52 pm: ||
Green Building workshop in BZA by CII in collaboration with IGBC, APCRDA, APSEEDCO and APSPDCL .. some highlights reg CBN
Chandrashekar Reddy (MD Apseedco) :
* about Ujala Yojana: when Piyush is power minister, State team under CBN called his ministry to look into and promote Energy efficiency (which PG has no idea at that time) which later developed into this beautiful scheme. in which our state taking the lead and gained and stood as a case study for all others.
* AP received more than 100 national and international awards in power sector alone.
Sridhar (Commissioner Apcrda) :
* In APCRDA region currently as we speak 60 million Sft (residential + Commercial) are under construction which is highest in India (even more than Mumbai, Chennai, Bglr, Delhi-NCR)
* In Amaravati city crda is planning to use only Non Conventional Energy to meet all govt needs (from street lights to pumping water) which again is initiative by CBN and everyone felt it is impossible at that time but now it is on track itseems.
* City planning is such a way that min of 4 to 5 degree temp variation is bare min to be achieved (inside city must be cooler than outside)
* 0 Carbon footprint in the city
* District cooling to be coming to Amaravati... which means there are no more individual AC's usage in the city.. It will be supplied by govt and meter installed to check the tons of usage and paying bill accordingly. which in turn proves to be 40 to 50% more energy efficient. and to this crda tied uo with the guys (best in the world) who had done this in Dubai.
and many more... CBN