New Year lo First Thread   Independent houses near kukatpally | Apartments in Pragathi Nagar | AndhraVaani.com | Log Out | Topics | Search
Register | Edit Profile

Bewarse TalkArchives - 2009Bewarse Bewarse BewarseArchive through January 15, 2009 � New Year lo First Thread Previous Next

Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Chip
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Chip

Post Number: 6741
Registered: 06-2004
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 3:18 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Life is a beach..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Chip
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Chip

Post Number: 6740
Registered: 06-2004
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 3:18 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

100
Life is a beach..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Chip
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Chip

Post Number: 6739
Registered: 06-2004
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 3:17 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Life is a beach..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Chip
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Chip

Post Number: 6738
Registered: 06-2004
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 3:17 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Life is a beach..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56953
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 3:15 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Yamakantri
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Yamakantri

Post Number: 2197
Registered: 07-2007
Posted From: 71.194.115.0

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 3:07 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

telisthe meme set chesukuntam ga..
"I'm king of the world!"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56952
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 3:01 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

tyaanks kantresh...attaage aaa faafa ni elaa set seyyaaalo seppi

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Yamakantri
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Yamakantri

Post Number: 2196
Registered: 07-2007
Posted From: 71.194.115.0

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 2:33 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

kantri lo second veroine evalu,katthilaa undi
tanisha mukherjee, kajol sister..
"I'm king of the world!"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Rangupadudhi
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Rangupadudhi

Post Number: 5186
Registered: 03-2008
Posted From: 173.88.138.190

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 2:32 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Best Upcoming Bewarse Award Winner for 2008
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56951
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 2:23 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

kantri lo second veroine evalu,katthilaa undi

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56950
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:33 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2225
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:31 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

"I could BARELY sit through this movie. The second time I saw it was on an airplane, which helped me go to sleep faster."

about Happening
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2224
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:29 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gabe wrote, "but unfortunately for me, I saw Vin Diesel's apocalyptic movie, 'Babylon A.D.,' and wanted to ask Vin personally for my money back."

CNN lo okadi comment
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4312
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:29 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Ab tak chappan chusthanna..Nana Patekar kummesthadu action..2nd half boring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Rangupadudhi
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Rangupadudhi

Post Number: 5185
Registered: 03-2008
Posted From: 173.88.138.190

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:27 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Best Upcoming Bewarse Award Winner for 2008
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4311
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:25 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

>>pottiga vunna Aamir and Salman iddaru soottaniki baagane vuntaru kada. aallatho mana bonsai batch ni compare etta settam

paanch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2222
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:23 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Microsoft Says Leap Year Bug Caused Zune Failures ////

DLM ante idhe. Microsoft and most of it's products suck big time.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Kalki
Bewarse Legend
Username: Kalki

Post Number: 24070
Registered: 04-2005
Posted From: 75.182.78.221

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:22 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

appi gaa front edithe back bend ayyioyiddi
Nacchavule ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2221
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:20 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

naa opinion yentante, talent vunna kotha vaallani manollu (industry vaallu) encourage cheyaru unless they belong to some filmy family. yeppudanna 30 yrs ki okasari okadu success avuthadu without any background. adhe filmy family background vunte manaki gathi leka OK chesevaraku cinemalu theesi vaduluthane vuntaru. ex: manchu brothers, allu gang. migilina languages lo maree intha ghoram kadanukunta.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Aggi_pidugu
Celebrity Bewarse
Username: Aggi_pidugu

Post Number: 24590
Registered: 05-2006
Posted From: 67.163.149.168

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:20 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gochi :

nuvvu back aithe nee pront evalu aggi baa

namitha daling na frongt
HERE COMES THE LEGEND
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56949
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:18 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I am backkk

nuvvu back aithe nee pront evalu aggi baa

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56948
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:18 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Microsoft Says Leap Year Bug Caused Zune Failures

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Aggi_pidugu
Celebrity Bewarse
Username: Aggi_pidugu

Post Number: 24589
Registered: 05-2006
Posted From: 67.163.149.168

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:17 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I am backkk
HERE COMES THE LEGEND
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Racchamass
Celebrity Bewarse
Username: Racchamass

Post Number: 16821
Registered: 01-2005
Posted From: 76.182.87.40

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:17 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

http://tech.yahoo.com/news/pcworld/20081231/tc_pcw orld/microsoftsaysleapyearbugcausedzunefailures

microsoft vodini induku kaadu dobbulu ettedi janalu
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2220
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:
Votes: 1(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:16 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

pottiga vunna Aamir and Salman iddaru soottaniki baagane vuntaru kada. aallatho mana bonsai batch ni compare etta settam
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56947
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:16 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4310
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:16 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

>>willsmith nallagaa untaadu,deniro pottigaa untaadu

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Kalki
Bewarse Legend
Username: Kalki

Post Number: 24069
Registered: 04-2005
Posted From: 75.182.78.221

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:16 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

sikini sillu gaare
Nacchavule ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2219
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:14 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

adi just naa opinion babai, it doesn't mean my opinion should match with majority. I am part of visible minority anukondi.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56946
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:14 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Robert DeNiro, Will Smith iddaru baagane vuntaru

willsmith nallagaa untaadu,deniro pottigaa untaadu

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56945
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:13 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

raccha baa,erra sukkalu missings

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4309
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:13 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

>>Robert deniro,alpachino

old movies lo bavundey varu and top notch acters
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2218
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:13 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Robert DeNiro, Will Smith iddaru baagane vuntaru. ippudu Vin Deisel gaadu pedda hero na
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Racchamass
Celebrity Bewarse
Username: Racchamass

Post Number: 16820
Registered: 01-2005
Posted From: 76.182.87.40

Rating:
Votes: 1(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:12 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gudivada04 :

hero avvataniki height okkate matters ante salman khan, amir khan gallu kuda hero material kadu annamata. migatha batch emo naku telvadu kani present generation lo acting sampedi Jr gadu okkade annitilo. aadu hero material kadu ani manam anukunte saripodu ap lo janalu anukovali kada
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56944
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:11 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

shado baa,chip ID tho vacchi I agree ani seppi edho mugguru naluguru voke antunnattu colorings aaaa

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2217
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:11 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

as per CNN's survey Best movie of the year 08 - DARK KNIGHT
Worst Movie of the year 08 - other Knight's Happening
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56943
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:10 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

kaani allu, rct and Jr eellu mugguru soottaniki kooda baagoru kada

hero avvali ante looks one of the factor anthe...daanitho paatu action,fights,dance,charisma,planning,byaakground thokka tholu saana vundaali gudi baa...aa maatakosthe Robert deniro,alpachino,willsmith,vin diesel veellantha looks lo keka antaava

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Chip
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Chip

Post Number: 6737
Registered: 06-2004
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:
Votes: 1(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:08 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gudivada04 :

correct, I agree. kaani allu, rct and Jr eellu mugguru soottaniki kooda baagoru kada.

I agree
Life is a beach..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2215
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:
Votes: 1(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:08 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

AA,Jr, RCT mugguru bonsai batchey//

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2214
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:07 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

gudi baa,hieght one of the factors anthe...///

correct, I agree. kaani allu, rct and Jr eellu mugguru soottaniki kooda baagoru kada. nuvvu seppina podugu batch lo okka venu gadu thappithe migilinollu not bad even Naresh gaadu kooda comedy varaku baagane chesthadu.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56942
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:07 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

shado vater

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4308
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:
Votes: 1(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:04 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

AA,Jr, RCT mugguru bonsai batchey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56941
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:04 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

gudi baa,hieght one of the factors anthe....aa maatakosthe Mahesh, Pebhas,Allari Naresh,Srikant,Venu etc etc veellanthaa poduge kadhaa

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2213
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:02 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

height vishayamlo mee RCT gaadu andari kante pottodu anukunta compared to Jr and AA.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56940
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:02 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

raccha vater eee putos soodi

http://musicmazaa.com/images/telugu/news/Chirutha0 10208_1c.jpg

http://www.nandamurifans.com/ntrgallery/displayima ge.php?album=62&pos=46

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2212
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 1:00 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

ippudu Jr gaadini hero material ani nenu yekkada annanehe? mana telugu prajala kharma ittanti vallantha heroes

of course, arava nayallatho polisthe koosintha better anuko.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Racchamass
Celebrity Bewarse
Username: Racchamass

Post Number: 16819
Registered: 01-2005
Posted From: 76.182.87.40

Rating:
Votes: 1(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:59 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gochi :

gudi baa,Jr kante charan aa hieght ekkuva

oho avunaa
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56939
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:56 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

gudi baa,Jr kante charan aa hieght ekkuva

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2211
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:
Votes: 2(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:47 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

http://eenadu.net/ncineshow.asp?qry=sets

gosi, malli yemanna ante vaters ani yedutharu gaani bhoomiki jaana bethedu leni eedu hero ga avasarama, aha avasarama anta!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2210
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:42 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

YEP
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56937
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:42 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

gudi baa,hole kaada fox laaga aitings aaa 50 eyyaneeki

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2209
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:39 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

50
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Prasanth
Bewarse Legend
Username: Prasanth

Post Number: 33066
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 123.201.71.189

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:38 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

//Santham baa neelo yangry yung myan rajasekar unnada//

nannu santham anukunnaava..andhukena orkut lo neti gandhi ani comment ettaav...db lo santamga natisthaa anthe :D
andaru donga naa dash le..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Tingari_xx
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Tingari_xx

Post Number: 8965
Registered: 08-2006
Posted From: 76.109.147.47

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:29 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

santham ba lo oka anniyan vunnadu ani ee roju telisindi
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4307
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:29 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gosi :

anyways pellayyaaaka eeee type frustrations ekkuva ayyi aluvaaatu padipothaaaav anuko

idi aythey correstu
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Tingari_xx
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Tingari_xx

Post Number: 8964
Registered: 08-2006
Posted From: 76.109.147.47

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:29 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gochi :

kaabatti felli sesesko for a change.

aa tarvata siraku ekkuva aithe, "for a change" em seyalo kooda seppandi vunkel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4306
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:28 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Santham baa neelo yangry yung myan rajasekar unnada
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56935
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:
Votes: 1(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:27 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

ittanti frustrations vacchinappude "u need a change" ani life manaki gurthuchesthaaaadhi pessu baaaa,kaabatti felli sesesko for a change....anyways pellayyaaaka eeee type frustrations ekkuva ayyi aluvaaatu padipothaaaav anuko

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Tingari_xx
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Tingari_xx

Post Number: 8962
Registered: 08-2006
Posted From: 76.109.147.47

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:27 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Prasanth :

endukantaav....

pelli sesukovalsina vayasu vachindi ani deeni ardham pras mama
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Tingari_xx
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Tingari_xx

Post Number: 8961
Registered: 08-2006
Posted From: 76.109.147.47

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:26 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gochi :

gosi ba
nenu anna dantlo antha ishayam vundeti
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Prasanth
Bewarse Legend
Username: Prasanth

Post Number: 33065
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 123.201.71.189

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:24 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

gosai..oka week nundi nenu vichitramga pravartistunnaa....road meeda vallato uurike godava padutunna...only 2 times anuko...1st time avatalodi tappuledanuko...2nd time...4-wheeler service auto vadito indaake godava...aapamanna chota kakunda mundu aapaadu..aapindhigaka navvutunnadu...db languagelo buutuleskunnaa...

endukantaav....
andaru donga naa dash le..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56934
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:22 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

gudi baaa

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56933
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:21 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

ante gosi gaaadu free gaaa vacche pulihora perugu potlaala kosam varadha baaadhithudi coloring icchi linelo nilsune byaatchi ani decide ainattunnaavgaaa tingu baaaaa

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2208
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:19 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

gudi baa enjoooy jesthundaavu kadhaa life ni ////

life is too short to worry about small things. yendukante we are going to face even worst of times (tough economic times) in our life span. so enjoy while you can.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Tingari_xx
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Tingari_xx

Post Number: 8960
Registered: 08-2006
Posted From: 76.109.147.47

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:16 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gochi :

dal rice eppudeduthunnaaav

vomerica lo dal,rice shortage aithe matram intha na
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56932
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:14 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

pessu baaa,inthaki maaaku dal rice eppudeduthunnaaav

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Prasanth
Bewarse Legend
Username: Prasanth

Post Number: 33064
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 123.201.71.189

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:11 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

gudivada mama...manchiga enjoying gaa...cool :-)
andaru donga naa dash le..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56931
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:00 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

gudi baa enjoooy jesthundaavu kadhaa life ni

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4305
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:55 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gudivada04 :

ee roju Bank job ane movie set chesa, after lunch choodali.

bavuntaady bomma
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4304
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:55 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2207
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:52 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

ninna inko rendu english bommalu soosa. theater lo Bedtime stories soosam. typical disney feel good type movie and kids like it. it's not bad even for us, no boring moments. after that Hulk dvd soosam. good movie, time pass.

ee roju Bank job ane movie set chesa, after lunch choodali.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2206
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:48 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

chicken biryani lo kooda yedo dham biryani anta ee roju experiment chesaru intlo. baaga vachindi kakapothe masala ghatu tho ears nundi steam vachinantha pani ayyindi.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56930
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:44 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Chicken Biryani, Chicken Curry, Mutton Fry and Rasamalai today's special.

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56929
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:43 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

last eek lone christmas pecial ani sikeni biryani set chesinaaa raccha baa.....malli iyaala kooda set chesaamante feel avuthaaru....musugulo emanna vamerican fastfood kummaali

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Racchamass
Celebrity Bewarse
Username: Racchamass

Post Number: 16818
Registered: 01-2005
Posted From: 76.182.87.40

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:42 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gudivada04 :

Chicken Biryani, Chicken Curry, Mutton Fry and Rasamalai today's special.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gudivada04
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Gudivada04

Post Number: 2205
Registered: 09-2004
Posted From: 96.51.89.234

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:40 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Chicken Biryani, Chicken Curry, Mutton Fry and Rasamalai today's special.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Racchamass
Celebrity Bewarse
Username: Racchamass

Post Number: 16817
Registered: 01-2005
Posted From: 76.182.87.40

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:38 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gochi :

tacobell endi manchi gaa siken biryani set sesukoka
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56928
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:34 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

newyear pecial ani lunch ki edo vada,vegetable fulav settunnaaru shado baa.....oka pakka naaku aakali dobbs,veellemo kottha items meedha espermientings of bethlehem....sare cooking ayyaaka ettaago oka rendu muddhalu thinesi bayatikelli tacobell lo kummaali

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Racchamass
Celebrity Bewarse
Username: Racchamass

Post Number: 16816
Registered: 01-2005
Posted From: 76.182.87.40

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:34 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4303
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:10 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Goses endi new yr special
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56927
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:08 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

tingu baa

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Tingari_xx
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Tingari_xx

Post Number: 8957
Registered: 08-2006
Posted From: 76.109.147.47

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 10:17 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

nenochesaa
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56925
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 10:13 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4302
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 9:42 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

http://www.vishalblog.com/img/photo/236Lord-Ram.jp g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Kalki
Bewarse Legend
Username: Kalki

Post Number: 24068
Registered: 04-2005
Posted From: 75.182.78.221

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 9:36 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Nacchavule ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Prasanth
Bewarse Legend
Username: Prasanth

Post Number: 33063
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 203.200.218.112

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:48 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

ammanee chudaledhu..intha sepu elaa miss ayyaa...ayte ayanni cover sesosta
andaru donga naa dash le..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4301
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:36 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Pessi, awards thadu susava
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Prasanth
Bewarse Legend
Username: Prasanth

Post Number: 33062
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 203.200.218.112

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:34 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

anukunnaa...ok..
andaru donga naa dash le..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4298
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:33 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

nite party lo trashed

ippude lecha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Prasanth
Bewarse Legend
Username: Prasanth

Post Number: 33060
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 203.200.218.112

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:31 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

//aha well said ..Pessu .. you are genius poet, what ever you say clicks like a charm ..//

shadoweswar..ennappa indha late?
andaru donga naa dash le..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Shadow
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Shadow

Post Number: 4297
Registered: 05-2008
Posted From: 68.198.151.34

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:30 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Penkonda_tiger
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Penkonda_tiger

Post Number: 4142
Registered: 06-2005
Posted From: 85.150.252.173

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:25 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

<<rendu chetulu kalistene kada posting pandaga....EO maayya laga single ga eskunte bore ettestundhi>>

aha well said ..Pessu .. you are genius poet, what ever you say clicks like a charm ..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Prasanth
Bewarse Legend
Username: Prasanth

Post Number: 33058
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 203.200.218.112

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:19 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

rendu chetulu kalistene kada posting pandaga....EO maayya laga single ga eskunte bore ettestundhi
andaru donga naa dash le..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Penkonda_tiger
Yavvanam Kaatesina Bewarse
Username: Penkonda_tiger

Post Number: 4141
Registered: 06-2005
Posted From: 85.150.252.173

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:17 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

namaste big mod and small mod ..

where is PDA mod ..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56923
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:08 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

nireekshinchakapothe nuvve fosting seyyocchugaa weasetpella...itta evado okadu fosting settaadani andaru waiting settey ettaa

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Prasanth
Bewarse Legend
Username: Prasanth

Post Number: 33057
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 203.200.218.112

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 8:04 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

morning nundi nireekshiste ipudu padindhi post
andaru donga naa dash le..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Gochi
Bewarse Legend
Username: Gochi

Post Number: 56922
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.229.138.244

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 7:52 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

rangu baa

Bewarse Legend Of The Year 2008 Award winner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Yamakantri
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Yamakantri

Post Number: 2195
Registered: 07-2007
Posted From: 71.194.115.0

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:48 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

"I'm king of the world!"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Prasanth
Bewarse Legend
Username: Prasanth

Post Number: 33054
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 203.200.218.112

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:37 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

:-)
andaru donga naa dash le..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Maanas
Celebrity Bewarse
Username: Maanas

Post Number: 10887
Registered: 08-2006
Posted From: 220.226.73.102

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:33 am:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mudiripoyina Bewarse

Best Upcoming Bewarse Award Winner for 2008

Dont ever be stupid again. nobody is going to change!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message

Rangupadudhi
Mudiripoyina Bewarse
Username: Rangupadudhi

Post Number: 5184
Registered: 03-2008
Posted From: 173.88.138.190

Rating:N/A
Votes: 0(Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 11:44 pm:Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Best Upcoming Bewarse Award Winner for 2008