Beware of Public Seats   Independent houses near kukatpally | Apartments in Pragathi Nagar | AndhraVaani.com | Log Out | Topics | Search
Register | Edit Profile

Bewarse Talk � Archives � Cine Talk - Reviews, Gossips, Insider Info etc. � Archive through February 21, 2006 � Beware of Public Seats � Previous Next �

Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nandu
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Nandu

Post Number: 547
Registered: 08-2005
Posted From: 210.211.225.42
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 10:37 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

PD ga.....
endukura..ila chestunnavu?????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Babu
Desanike Pedda Bewarse
Username: Babu

Post Number: 7648
Registered: 06-2004
Posted From: 65.208.22.26
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 10:37 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

old news bt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nandu
Kurra Bewarse
Username: Nandu

Post Number: 545
Registered: 08-2005
Posted From: 210.211.225.42
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 10:30 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP