Ramu sought Rahman recently!   Independent houses near kukatpally | Apartments in Pragathi Nagar | AndhraVaani.com | Log Out | Topics | Search
Register | Edit Profile

Bewarse Talk � Archives � Cine Talk - Reviews, Gossips, Insider Info etc. � Archive through August 09, 2004 � Ramu sought Rahman recently! � Previous Next �

Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Raghuvamsi
Pilla Bewarse
Username: Raghuvamsi

Post Number: 38
Registered: 06-2004
Posted From: 69.167.90.90

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 7:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

db MAMA.. head-fi has become my online home for the past few months.. Great people.. my id is 'Raaj'
Proud member of 'Head-fi.org' - the best online community for hi-fi audio enthusiasts on the internet - Check it out.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dasarabullodu
Bewarse
Username: Dasarabullodu

Post Number: 759
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 207.68.118.176

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 4:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

rgv mama.. thanks for ur signature.. head-fi.org is cool.. i was looking for something like this.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Thodakottu
Bewarse ke Bewarse!
Username: Thodakottu

Post Number: 4662
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 69.197.219.148

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 3:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

cinema theethe theesinodiki dabbulu raavali theesinodu aasthulu ammukokudadhu...

taj mahal ki rALLettina kUlilaki mA haranna ki pedda tEDA lEdu
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dasarabullodu
Bewarse
Username: Dasarabullodu

Post Number: 753
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 207.68.118.176

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 3:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

nice to hear from u again...
first na vote theesko.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Andagaadu
Bewarse
Username: Andagaadu

Post Number: 823
Registered: 04-2004
Posted From: 202.12.243.2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 2:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vaarni
NONE OF US IS AS SMART AS ALL OF US
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Raghuvamsi
Pilla Bewarse
Username: Raghuvamsi

Post Number: 37
Registered: 06-2004
Posted From: 69.167.90.90

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 2:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yup DB mama..

same old, same old..
Proud member of 'Head-fi.org' - the best online community for hi-fi audio enthusiasts on the internet - Check it out.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dasarabullodu
Bewarse
Username: Dasarabullodu

Post Number: 752
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 207.68.118.176

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

hello rgv ... are u the same IBDB raghuvamsi??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Raghuvamsi
Pilla Bewarse
Username: Raghuvamsi

Post Number: 36
Registered: 06-2004
Posted From: 69.167.90.90

Rating:
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 2:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

quote:

TK mama nuvvu kummey
Ramu gaadu antha hype thappa emi undathu. vaadu soooooooo called possss director.

Nuvvu correct thammi..

Jor se bolo..

Boddu Raghavendarrao zindabad..
B.Gopal Zinadabad..
Sana YadiReddy Zinadabad..

Crown Jewels of Telugu film industry.. Hall of Fame directors..
Proud member of 'Head-fi.org' - the best online community for hi-fi audio enthusiasts on the internet - Check it out.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Krishnarjun
Pilla Bewarse
Username: Krishnarjun

Post Number: 32
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.98.56.197

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 1:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

TK mama nuvvu kummey
Ramu gaadu antha hype thappa emi undathu. vaadu soooooooo called possss director.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Peacebrain
Bewarse
Username: Peacebrain

Post Number: 651
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 66.27.197.79

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 12:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

TK Maam, nee satire tagaleyya... google search ... mangaladappu.com KKIKI
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Thodakottu
Bewarse ke Bewarse!
Username: Thodakottu

Post Number: 4642
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 69.197.219.148

Rating:
Votes: 4 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 10:32 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The main reason behind this

One day ramu wants to listen dappu so he searched google for dappu instantly he found www.mangaldappu.com
he checked in contact there he got mangaldappu owner's details...
Immediately he called mangaldappu owner and asked him to play mangaldappu.
Later Ramu arrange pressmeet and announced that he is going to take mangaldappu..
Mangaldappu is nothing but our mangal's dappu when somebody dies..

taj mahal ki rALLettina kUlilaki mA haranna ki pedda tEDA lEdu
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Naidubawa
Pilla Bewarse
Username: Naidubawa

Post Number: 59
Registered: 07-2004
Posted From: 24.6.212.198

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 10:28 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

yehe IR ni theeskuntunte kooda ide doola ?

repu ARR kalaloki vashte 'Aishwarya dreamt of ARR'
antava ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dasarabullodu
Bewarse
Username: Dasarabullodu

Post Number: 750
Registered: 03-2004
Posted From: 207.68.118.176

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 10:15 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP